“I think the most significant work we ever do, in the whole world, in our whole life, is done within the four walls of our own home.” – Stephen R. Covey

Monday, July 20, 2015

MASTER MENU MONDAY - July 20th


Look at me, two weeks in a row! This week is really busy for a variety of reasons so I am going to post what I plan to make for dinner.
(Typically we eat a normal breakfast and lunch but like to make dinner mostly Paleo)

Monday: FFYS (Fend For Yourself) aka Drive Thru night
Chad had to work late and the girls and I helped a friend with a service project so it was dinner on the go!

Tuesday: Shepherds Pie (from Paleo Effect, pg 131)
Similar to this recipe. I despise mashed potatos (weird, I know) so I'm excited to see if the cauliflower topping will be our new normal!

Wednesday: Roasted Chicken Breasts with leeks, garlic and thyme
I'm going to use my favorite cut of chicken which is a bone in thigh. The flavor is always so good! 

Thursday: FFYS 
I have a church meeting this night so I think we will all eat leftovers! Yay for a night off from cooking and less dishes!

Friday: Bang Bang Shrimp (Paleo Effect, pg 165)
Similar to this recipe.

Saturday: It's our monthly Saturday Supper Club night. Let me know if you have a new favorite dessert recipe!

No comments: